Bonjour! Welcome to our blog, where we will be documenting our trip to Montpellier with the French department. Not only will we be spending a week in this beautiful city, but we will also be staying with French host families, attending a languages school, visiting the historic town of Carcassonne and fully immersing ourselves in the French way of life ♥

Thursday 1 March 2012

15 days to go! :)

Hey Guys!

I have always wanted to speak and use the French Language in my everyday life so therefore this trip means alot to me that I am staying with a native and speaking the language as much as possible!
I honestly don't know how I am going to cope with 15kg of Luggage though...
I am hoping this trip will as enjoyable as many are making out it was last year and I can't wait!

Merci
Manda x

2 comments:

  1. Just wait until your Year Abroad at University when you have a 20kg allowance for 6 months!

    I went on the trip when I was in Upper Sixth (3 years ago!) and it was such an eye opener for me. You will absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to it now... We have all waited this long and now it is finally here :-)

    ReplyDelete